The industrial culture of PROTEX INTERNATIONAL to whom belongs SYNTHRON is solidly rooted.
Exploited since 1952, the industrial site of SYNTHRON is situated in Indre-et-Loire, at Château-Renault, near Tours. The site extends over of surface of 180 000 sqm and includes:
- Workshops, which have each their own specificity and produce in particular : polymers, sulfonations, adhesives and varnishes…
- Storage areas in retention, flatware and outdoors,
- The R&D Center
- The water treatment plant,
CONTROL OF THE SUPPLY CHAIN
In order to guarantee its industrial performance, SYNTHRON attaches a particular importance to the supply chain to bring satisfaction to the customers, by:
- Maintening a precise traceability,
- Controlling the costs,
- Collaborating with the suppliers and customers
PLAN FOR THE PREVENTION OF TECHNOLOGICAL RISKS
As a regulatory instrument, the Plan for Prevention of Technological Risks of SYNTHRON was approved on April 7th, 2010. Developed by the services of the State, in association with SYNTHRON, the local elected representatives, the associations of local residents and environmental protection, the fire brigades, it is the first plan for the prevention of the technological risks which has been approved in Indre et Loire.
INFORMATION OF THE POPULATION RELATING TO THE INDUSTRIAL RISK
SYNTHRON has established an information leaflet on the industrial risk, which is downloadable in French.